This blog is set to automatically refresh every 10 minutes. Please close this page as you leave!

Friday, July 04, 2008

Update on system issues

So it's been a few days since I posted about the system issues I was having and well it's not the best news.

The PSU decided to give up completely yesterday and replacing the power supply today has revealed more problems with the system, not only did the power supply die on me, but it also killed the system bios. Of course on older machines you can pull these out and replace them. But unfortunately for me I can't replace this one.

For now its going to be back to the drawing board and seeing what parts I can pull together again.

So for now it's going to be about 5 days or so before I can continue my website updates or post anything useful here.

Keep checking back for updates.

No comments: