This blog is set to automatically refresh every 10 minutes. Please close this page as you leave!

Friday, July 11, 2008

More good news

I can't have more good news can I?

Well of course I can. I passed my driving test today and can now officially drive. Lets bring on the work.

As some of you already know I have taken other tests in the past and unfortunately failed, on one of my failed tests I actually logged the route using GPS, but unfortunately I didn't have the GPS set up correctly for the route I actually passed on. DAMM!!!

But anyway I can now officially drive which means more fun, more options... oh and more finances to think about.

I will be looking into insurance tomorrow and will post all the information about my driving stuff on my main personal site http://www.peter-baker.me.uk

More updates soon!!

No comments: